This page provides information about Amazon's Kindle Paperwhite eReader. Our books are offered in formats compatible with Kindle Paperwhite, so you can easily enjoy our library.
Please note that while we do try to get you the most accurate information about Kindle Paperwhite, we provide no warranty to the accuracy of the information presented on this page.
Amazon Fire HD 10
NOOK GlowLight Plus
Galaxy Tab S2 Nook
Galaxy Tab E Nook
Galaxy Tab A NOOK 7"
Kobo Aura H2O
Kobo Aura ONE Limited Edition
Kobo Aura One
To commemorate its 10th Generation, Amazon engineered a new Kindle Paperwhite that builds upon existing technology to offer an even better, more delightful version of the Paperwhite. Best of all, this one is waterproof.
Ever since the Kindle Paperwhite was first introduced, it has been the symbol of e-reader style and functionality. Reading with it offers all of the desirable qualities of holding a finely-printed hardback – but without the drawbacks. Many consider it the pinnacle of e-reader elegance.
The 10th Gen version, is lighter, thinner, and you can use it with confidence around water because unlike earlier versions, it’s waterproof if you accidentally submerge it or get caught in a rainstorm.
- Waterproof up to two meters, for up to a full hour.
- Thinnest and most lightweight edition ever offered, weighing about six ounces.
- The battery lasts for weeks, and can be recharged in as little as 3 hours with a 5W USB power adapter.
- Also available with 32 GB of memory.
- A new 10th Gen Paperwhite retails for $129.99, which may be beyond what some consumers hope to spend.
- Screen Size: 6"
- Screen Type: E Ink Carta™
- PPI: 300
- Supported Formats: Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion
- Storage: 8GB
- Dimensions: 6.6" x 4.6" x 0.32"
- Weight: 6.4 ounces