This publication is designed to provide accurate and authoritative information with regard to the subject matter covered. It is sold with the understanding that the author and the publisher are not engaged in rendering, legal, accounting, or other professional advice. If legal advice or other professional assistance is required, the services of a competent professional should be sought.
Larry Dotson, and L.D. Publishing, individually or corporately, does not accept any responsibility for any liabilities resulting from the actions of any parties involved.
"Please feel free to GIVE AWAY OR SELL this ebook to your visitors, ezine subscribers or customers as long as it remains intact as you received it."Discover How To Write, Publish, Market & SELL Your Own eBook For Huge Profits.
"Please feel free to GIVE AWAY OR SELL this ebook to your visitors, ezine subscribers or customers as long as it remains intact as you received it."
Discover How To Write, Publish, Market & SELL Your Own eBook For Huge Profits.
16. Will you let your prospects read free sample chapters or excerpts to entice them?
17. Will you turn the ebook into other information products like videos, audio books, teleclass, etc?
1. Allow other e-zine publishers or web site owners to republish small nuggets or excerpts of information from your ebook with your byline or ad included.2. Make extra profits from selling monthly updates of your ebook. You could also back end sell the extra never released chapters of your e-book.
3. Give away a free ebook and then give people an option of buying the paid version of the ebook. Also let others give away the free version of your ebook.4. Divide your ebook content into reports then give people the option of just purchasing the info they want.
5. Purchase reprint rights to other people's ebooks and combine them with yours in a large package deal or private ebook library web site.
6. Change the benefits on your ebook ad copy into links. When people click on it take them right to the order page. It'll give them an urge to buy your ebook.
14. Give your prospects discount coupons on other products when they purchase your ebook. It could be your products or others that you made deals with.
15. Divide your ebook into online newsletter issues. You could charge a reoccurring monthly subscription for people to view each issue.
3. When you write and give away a free ebook you will become known as an expert. This will gain people's trust and they will buy your main product or service quicker.
4. Publish your web site in eBook format. Put the eBook on a disk or CDROM then include it with your direct mail packages. This can increase the number of people that buy your product or service.
5. Offer your eBook as a free bonus for buying one of your main products or services. People will buy the product or service more often when you offer a free bonus.
6. Allow people to download your eBook for free, if they give the e-mail addresses of 3 to 5 friends or associates that would be interested in your eBook. This will quickly build your e-mail list.
7. Create a directory of web sites in eBook form. List peoples web sites in the directory that will agree to advertise the eBook on their web site or ezine. This will give them an incentive to give away or advertise your eBook.
8. Allow other people to give away your free eBook. This will increase the number of people that will see your ad in the eBook. You could also include a mini catalog of all your product or services that you offer in the eBook.
9. Gain new leads by having people sign up and give you their contact information before they can download your eBook. This is a very effective way to conduct market research.
10. Make money selling advertising space in your eBook. You could charge for full-page color ads, classified ads or banners ads. You could also trade advertising space in your eBook for other forms of advertising.
11. Give away the eBook as a gift to your current customers as a way of letting them know you appreciate their business. Place an ad in the ebook for a new back end product you're offering
12. Get free advertising by submitting your ebook to freebie and freeware/shareware web sites. This will increase the number of people that will download your eBook and see your ad.
13. Make money by selling the reprint rights to those that would like to sell the eBook. You could also make even more money by selling the master rights. This would allow other people to sell the reprint rights.
14. Hold a contest on your web site so people can win your eBook. You'll get free advertising by submitting your contest ad to free contest or sweepstakes directories.
15. You will gain valuable referrals from people telling others about your eBook. Word of mouth advertising can be very effective.
16. Make money cross promoting your ebook with other people's products or services. This technique will double your marketing effort without spending more time and money on your part.
17. Increase your e-zine subscribers by giving away your eBook to people that subscribe to your e-zine. This will give people an incentive to subscribe. Allow your e-zine subscribers to also give it away to multiply your subscribers.
18. Give away the eBook to people that join your affiliate program. This will increase the number of people that sign-up. You could also create an eBook for them to use that will help them promote your product or service.
19. Give away the eBook in exchange for people leaving their contact information. This will help you follow-up with the prospects who buy your main product or service.
20. Offer a free eBook that contains a couple of sample chapters. If they like it, give them the option of ordering the full version. It would work just like a software demo or shareware.
2. Allow your visitors to feel good about themselves by giving them compliments. If they feel good, they will also feel good about downloading your ebook.
3. Tell your visitors the emotional and logical reasons why they should download your free ebook. It can be the goals they'll accomplish, positive feelings, etc.4. Publish a list of respected or famous people that have downloaded your free ebook. Just remember to get their legal permission first.
5. Tell people what they're thinking and feeling as they read your ebook ad. Most people will start to actually do it, statements should back up the ebook.6. Make your free ebook offer very rare. People perceive things that are rare as being more valuable. You could use a limited time offer or free bonuses.
7. Create rapport with your visitors by telling them something they already know is true. They'll know for sure you're not lying and download your ebook.
8. Show your visitors how much enthusiasm you have for your free ebook. Most people will start to feel the same and download your ebook.
9. Make your visitors curious about your free ebook by telling them they need to sign-up to get access to a password-protected site in order to download it.
10. Motivate people to download your free ebook. Tell them a lot of positive things like: "You can now reach your goals and change your life forever!"
1. What will be the title of your members’ only web site and will it have a subtitle? Will you have a logo, slogan or graphics for your members only site?2. What type of content will you include in your members only web site? ebooks, articles, software, interview transcripts, etc. 3. Will your members only web site host a member community? message boards, chat rooms, online classes, online consulting, etc.
4. Will you be the only content provider or will there be other providers? Will your ask other members to contribute related content to your member's site?
5. How will you allow people to navigate, find or search for information in your members’ only site? Links, search engine, index, table of contents, etc.
6. Will your members only web site be sold as a product or will it be used as a promotional tool? Will you be promoting back end products in it?
1. How To Articles: they include detailed step-by-step instructions. Examples: how to publish your e-zine, how to promote your business, how to attract visitors to your web site.2. Tips: they are usually small pieces of information about the size of a paragraph. Examples: tips on using a product, tips on doing your taxes.
3. Top Lists: they are a group of tips listed in order, usually numbered from first to last. Examples: top 7 ways to get to the top of search engines, top 10 ways to market your product.
4. News Articles: they can include news about your industry or company information. Examples: joint ventures, new product releases, special events, overseas activity
5. Interview Articles: they could include interviews from customers, employees and experts. Examples: interview an employee that won an award, an expert related to your industry, a satisfied customer, and people profiles.
6. Publications: they include information that's bundled together to take with the person. Examples: ebooks, reports, software, auto responder information.
7. Business History Articles: they include information about your business. Examples: years in business, goals your business has accomplished, community affairs, financial information.
8. Product Articles: they include information about your product or services. Examples: new products, improvements to existing products, new accessories.9. Visual Content: they include visual helpers that help explains, shows or supports an example. Examples: charts, photos, graphics, graphs. 10. Entertaining Content: they include humorous and offbeat information. Examples: contests; quizzes, trivia, puzzles, games, cartoons.
11. Excerpts: they include information used from other resources for different purposes, but can also support your business. Examples: journal articles, transcripts of seminars, reprints, speeches, press releases.12. Technology Content: they are new technologies you can use to present your content. Examples: audio clips, streaming video, MP3 files.
6. You can start an affiliate program that will give people residual commission. People will want to join because it's residual instead of onetime sales.
7. You could publish a free ezine and allow people to upgrade to your feebased ezine. If they like your free one, they'll likely subscribe to your paid ezine.
8. Your ad copy automatically builds itself into an order-pulling machine. Each issue you archive gives you new benefits to add to your sales letter.
9. You could transform your fee-based content into another product to sell. It could be an ebook, video, audio book, report, book, etc.
7. Human Research: Offer a free service where you will search for sites or information your visitors or customers can't seem to find online.
8. Plans: Create ready-made plans for a particular project your target audience wants to accomplish. It could be marketing plans, landscape plans, etc.
14. E-mail Newsletter: Publish an informative e-zine that keeps your customers informed of important or helpful information related to their purchase.15. Private Web Site: Give access to a private part of your web site were customers can find helpful information non-customers can't access.
16. Download Software: Allow your customers to download software that's similar to or compliments their main purchase.
17. Online Utility: Give customers a web utility that will make their life easier. It can be a calculator, graphic creator, web site submitter, etc.
26 . Archived Information: Bundle together some older information that's no longer available. It could be e-zine back issues, articles, transcripts, etc.
27. Mentor Program: Give your customers unlimited consulting with their purchase. Allow them to contact you by e-mail, phone, fax, in person, etc.
28. Audio/Video E-zine: Give customers an upgraded version of your ezine in online audio or video format. Non-paying customers could only get it in e-mail.29. Freebie Announce Board: Offer your customers a message board where they can announce freebies that they can offer from their web site. 30. Barter Discussion List: Offer your customers the option of joining a barter email discussion list. They can barter goods and services with others. 31. Offline Directory: Create an online directory of offline resources. You could include names, phone numbers, addresses, etc. 32. eBook Of Reviews: Publish an ebook of stuff that's related to your target audience that you could review like products, web sites, movies, etc. 33. Round Table Chat: You could schedule a group chat of people your customers would want to meet and talk to on the internet.
34. Intelligence E-mail Alerts: Allow your customers to sign up to an email alert list. You can alert them when you find out news that could affect their life.
35. Statistics eReport: You could compile a report of different statistics that's related to their purchase. It could be surveys, tests, special studies, etc.
36. Personal Notes eFile: Collect notes that you've taken about your industry and compile them into a downloadable file.
37. Profile eBook: Publish a profile ebook or report of people your target audience are interested in. You can list their birthdays, interests, age, hobbies, etc.
38. E-mail Lessons: Teach a class via e-mail about a subject your customers want to learn. E-mail them study materials, worksheets, assignments, etc.39. Sample Of Another Product: Give customers a free sample of another product as a bonus. It could be a basic version, excerpt, limited service, etc. 40. To Do List Or Instructions: Publish a list of instructions or things to do in order to accomplish a goal your customers would want to complete.
Discover How To Write, Publish, Market & SELL Your Own eBook For Huge Profits.
Visit The Pro Publisher