The information presented herein represents the views of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserve the rights to alter and update their opinions based on the new conditions.
This report is for informational purposes only and the author does not accept any responsibilities for any liabilities resulting from the use of this information. While every attempt has been made to verify the information provided here, the author and his resellers and affiliates cannot assume any responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Any slights of people or organizations are unintentional.Please Note:
You can do whatever you want with this report such as sell it for profit or give it away.
However you cannot change the contents or claim to be the author.
Having flat and firm abs is a very desirable asset these days and here is what you should know about flat abs. Many surveys have ranked flat abs as the most attractive part of both the male and female body. Now why does it seem so hard to get flat abs like that? Most people are using the wrong techniques and not receiving the full effect from their flat abs workout. You should follow these tips in order to maximize your desired results.
1. What you would first need to get flat abs is to concentrate on the precise region that is being worked while you perform your abdominal exercises. It is extremely simple to allow other muscles to take off some of the weight from your abs if you are not careful - the trick here is to isolate your abdominal muscles. If you notice your abs are not getting fatigued after 15 repetitions, then you are likely using some of your other muscles to assist you.
2. No amount of flat abs workouts will expose well toned muscles if you're padding them with an extra layer of fat. Abdominals are always prone to storing fat, and are, as a result, possibly the hardest part of your body to get toned. The answer to exposing your abs is to burn the fat away from them, which you do by cardio, not abdominal exercises. Compliment your abdominal workouts with 28 - 44 minutes worth of cardio before hand.
3. Please try your utmost best to avoid alcohol. Modern research has linked alcoholic drinks with a rise in cortisol, a hormone which appears to increase fat storage around your belly. So unless you like the look of a beer belly, alcohol should just be an occasional indulgence for you.
4. If you've lost your stomach fat but still are not seeing defined abdominals, chances are that you have poor form. Doing 2 - 3 sets of 15 - 20 repetitions of a couple of different abdominal exercises every other day is sufficient to tone your abdominals, so if you are not seeing results you are probably falling victim to tip #1. Remember, 15 well executed crunches are more beneficial than 40 poorly executed stomach exercises.
5. The final good way to train for flat abs is by simply keeping them contracted when performing all of your other exercises. In addition, try contracting them while sitting, standing, or driving. Not only will this assist tone them, it will also reduce back strain.
As a replacement for the customary abdominal workout routines that we see all the time such as crunches, situps, leg lifts,.. I will like to recommend much better options for metabolism-boosting high intensity workouts that really work your entire body while also working your abdominals.
I'm going to share with you one extremely good abdominal exercise that does not include any direct abdominal exercises at all. It's in a tri-set format (similar to a super-set but alternating between three exercises).
A good repetition system to use with this could be 3-4 sets of 8 reps for each workout, or more sets for less repitions, such as 5 sets of 5 repitition of each exercise. Mountain climbers can be done for a time interval (such as 30-35 seconds) instead of repititions.
Renegade dumbbell rows are started in a pushup position with each hand on a dumbbell. You then row one dumbbell upwards while stabilizing your body with your other arm. Now bring the dumbbell back towards the ground and alternate the rowing arm while stabilizing with your opposite arm. This stabilizing effect during the rows creates incredible work for your entire midsection core area.
Front squats are done similar to back squats, however with the barbell is in front of your body on the front of your shoulders instead of resting on the upper back as in the customary back squats. You must stabilize the barbell on your shoulders by crossing your arms and pushing your fists into the bar against your shoulders while keeping your elbows out in front of the body. As can be expected, this takes a bit practice at first, therefore you will want to seek out a professional trainer at your gym to help you with the form. Front squats require extreme stabilization strength from your abdominals due to the barbell weight being shifted to the front of your body instead of the back. Despite this is mostly a leg exercise, you'll feel this one in the abdominals.
Mountain climbers are done by starting in a pushup position and then shuffling your feet in and out so that your knees are moving in under your chest and then back out to starting position. It resembles climbing a mountain but flat on your floor.
After you have finished each exercise, rest about 25-30 seconds before starting the next exercise. Rest about 1-2 minutes after completing each "tri-set" before you repeat. This will give you one of the best abdominal workouts you've ever had without even doing any direct abdominal workout.
If you are tired of failing to get visible six pack abs, consider losing the traditional ab exercises and bogus ab gadget machines, and find out the real fat loss for abs truth then visit http://flatabsforever.blogspot.com
Flat abs is not only the status symbol of men and women of all ages, flat abs are a decent reflection of overall health. Some of the "secrets" to having flat abs are actually attainable by the average person. The midriff region actually contains many different muscle groups, all of which need toning if a perfect flat abs is to be achieved. Sexy flat abs is very enticing and adds to the overall appeal of both males and females.
Abs exercises, just like any other muscle exercises, should be done at least every other day, not daily. Abs Exercises to tighten up the flabby stomach muscles is necessary to trim your waist area. Go ahead and train your abs most day of the week, just train them right.
Exercises specifically for the abdominal muscles can work wonders in flattening the area. You can work the transverse abdominus by doing the many 'core stabilization' exercises that are quite popular lately. Ab exercises won't necessarily flatten your abs, but choosing the right moves can help you build strength in all the muscles of your torso.Contrary to what many people think, flat abs are not a myth, nor are they something that only the elite of fit people can have. Tight flat abs is sexy no matter what way you slice the bread.