At Free-eBooks.net we believe that access to reading material is a basic human right. Everyone should have access to the knowledge, wisdom, and enjoyment that books have to offer without censorship, without restrictions, and without limitation, regardless of their income, race or religion. Operating worldwide for more than 20 years, Free-eBooks.net was Amazon before eBooks were popular.
Globally, the youth literacy rate has increased from 81 percent to 92 percent over the past two decades but many countries still censor heavily what can be read by its citizens. In other countries, reading is considered a luxury given the high cost of books. At Free-eBooks.net we recognize all the obstacles that readers face and are committed to helping readers around the world get secure, stable access to the materials they want and need.
Our approach is to create an innovative suite of services and workshops that will help both new writers find an audience and established writers expand their audience globally. The more extensive our platform becomes, the more authors we can partner with, and the more free reading material we can share openly with readers worldwide.
As traditional publishing continues to shrink, Free.eBooks.net is increasingly important. We provide new writers with opportunities and readers with the best that these writers have to offer.
Our goal is simple: we want to grow and attract more authors, so you, our readers around the world, can enjoy more fantastic free books. But with success comes increased costs of editing, hosting, and technology upgrades. Combined with increasing competition for the online advertising dollars we use to pay our bills, and you can understand how it’s a growing challenge for us to keep expanding our free book services.
Your help is needed to make this happen! You are personally invited to become a Free-eBooks Partner today by engaging one of our sponsorship levels.
- $20 to become a Good Friend
- $25 to get the Existing V.I.P. Rewards
- $37 for recognition as a Best Friend
- $49 to become Practically Family
- $99 to take full advantage of our Author’s special
- $497 to be celebrated as a Best Seller
- $997 to be in an elite group of Beloved Company.
Be sure to checkout the many benefits and gifts that come with each level of support right on this page.
Your financial support makes it possible for us to reach our goal and expand our free library worldwide. Whether providing textbooks to low-income learners or just making great ideas accessible to more people and to continue to grow literacy around the world one book at a time.
If Free-eBooks means something to you and has brought value to you, please take a moment to Partner with Us so we can continue to serve readers, authors, and books lovers around the world with the best in new writing, independent thinking, and free access to the wisdom and knowledge that books have to offer.
THANK YOU for partnering with us to continue serving you and the whole community around the world.
Your dedicated friends at
- Bob DeBusk, Atlanta, GA, USA ($20.00)
- Geo Malave, Marietta, Georgia ($15.00)
- Manuel Matos, Azeitao ($5.00)
- Romeo P. Carlos, Philippines ($5.00)
- Jaison J Jerome, 86, North Poonthottam street, Vadagarai, Periyakulam, Theni district, Tamilnadu, 625601 -India ($5.00)
- Keith Terry, Basingstoke UK ($10.00)
- Selly Pajamaki, Thunder Bay, ON, Canada ($20.00)
- Baldee, NL ($30.00)
- Ian, Malta ($5.00)
- Colin Wright, Hunter Valley, Australia ($20.00)
- E E Sorensen, ($5.00)
- Tim, Havana, Fl ($20.00)
- Sanket Patel, Regina, Canada ($5.00)
- Adrian C. York, The World ($20.00)
- Dr Sean O Domhnaill MRCPsych, Ireland ($25.00)
- Larry Anderson, Milton Freewater, OR 97862 ($10.00)
- Watcher35, Derby, UK ($15.00)
- Julia Gaimster, Vietnam ($5.00)
- Alberto D. Ruiz, Querétaro, México ($20.00)
- Isaac Nehmad, Israel ($20.00)