The Prayer of Kings HTML version
· V10 Oh that you would bless me indeed = bless in abundance.
· Blessing = favour and prosperity in abundance upon life and relationships.
· New T estament –
Gal 3:13-14 “Redeemed … so that blessing of Abraham come …”
Eph 1:3 “He has blessed us with every blessing in heavenly places …”
· You are blessed - Jesus has positioned you to walk in blessing.
· Blessing is the overflow o f intimacy with the Holy Spirit – reveals what is freely given.
· How can you walk in and see blessing revealed?
§ Time in the presence o f God – Worship
§ Meditation in the Word of God
§ Decree and declare His Word over life, relationships and circumstances
· What will you do in 2011 to increase the flow o f blessing?
· V10 Enlarge my territory …
· T erritory = land to be possessed by driving out the giants, dispossessing them.
· There are always giants standing between you and God's provision.
· Exod 23:30-31 “… I will drive them out … you shall drive them out…”
· God requires that we participate actively and not to be passive.
· God promises to provide – our part is to take faith actions.
- Goals; Planning; Sowing; Persevering; Overcoming.
· What areas do you desire enlargements in 2011?
· What part must you play in co-operating with God?
· V10 … that your hand might be with me ….
· Hand of God = Power of God mani fested in tangible way.
· = Person of God intervening and manifesting supernaturally
· God desires to demonstrate His power – supernatural life
· Eph 1:19 … revelation …. of the exceeding greatness of His power to us who believe.
· Biggest hindrance to power of God flowing is unbelief – “not me!”
· All believers are called to experi ence and mani fest supernatural life o f God (1 Cor. 12:7)
· Power in the New T estament is connected to evangelism – making Christ known (Acts 1:8)
· What stretch will you take in 2011?
· V10 … that you would keep me from evil ….
· When participate in sin – others are hurt by our sin e.g. King David.
· Demonic opposition and temptation are reality daily!
· Mt 26:40 “Watch and pray that you enter not into temptation”.
· What areas are you vulnerable? – besetting sins?
· What strategy will you form to overcome? – to resist?
· 2011 - Year of arising as Kings in faith, in prayer, in action.
Year o f enlarging territory personally, locally, globally!
Let the Kings Arise (4 sermons)
Kings Dream (1 of 4) Kings dream. Kings declare. Kings prepare and then kings are generous. You're called to be a
King! Will you live like a servant who's not enough and always complains and has no dream? Or will you live as a
king, begin to dream, begin to declare, begin to prepare and begin to generously give? You have to choose.
Let the Kings Arise (2 of 4) Peter says, you are a chosen generation. You are a royal priesthood. Many believers tend
to think we're sinners, and see ourselves in terms of our past or our failures, but God says you are an offspring, that
God has chosen you, put His DNA spiritually into you and now you are the offspring of God in the earth. He says you
are a royal priesthood. In other words you have royalty in you. You are the offspring of a king. Notice how kings
operate, how kings speak, they carry themselves in a noble way. The y act in a way often different to what ordinary
people do. Why is that? Because they know who they are and they know how they're to operate in the earth.
Servants or Kings (3 of 4) God does not want you to live in the realm of a servant or slave. He wants you to live in the
realm of friend - very important for your destiny and for your future that you migrate in your thinking from servant to
friend. A servant is trained to: listen for instructions; follow the instructions. Their own desires or dreams are not