The New Rules of Driving HTML version
The new rules of driving How to use momentum instead of fuel to move your car? By Thomas Delor 3
The New Rules of Driving
use free momentum instead of fuel to move your car
Our foreign dependency sky-rocketing oil prices have changed the rules of driving in the USA.
The thing is, most drivers don’t know it yet.
Because the rules for procuring oil have changed so slowly over the past ten years drivers
who learned based on the old rules have been equally slow to change. In fact, most old-
school drivers have refused to change altogether. It is time to step it up and consider the
promise using the free momentum your car generates.
• Do you want to increase your MPG by up to 50%?
• Do you want to increase your engine’s lifespan?
• Do you want to increase your passengers’ security?
• Do you want to promote energy independence?
• Do you want to move people to join you?
• Do you want to help to resolve the energy crisis?
Then read on.
But be prepared to alter the way you think about driving.