The Guide HTML version
Thescottishdude - The Guide
Thescottishdude hereby gives you a nonexclusive
license to use the ebook ... (The Guide).
- Use the Ebook on any single computer;
- Use the Ebook on a second computer so long as
the primary user of each copy is the same person and
more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- Copy the Ebook for archival purposes, provided
any copy must contain all of the original Software’s
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use the Ebook except
under the terms listed above;
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile,
disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws
specifically prohibit such restriction),
- Create derivative works based on the Ebook;
- Copy the Ebook (except as specified above);
- Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights
to the Ebook;
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property
rights in and to the Ebook shall remain Thescottishdude’s.
The Ebook is protected by international copyright treaties.
The license will terminate automatically if
you fail to comply with t he limit a t ions described
above. On termination, you must destroy all copies
of the Ebook.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are
either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously.
Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or
dead, save those clearly in the public domain, is purely coincidental.
Copyright © 2001 by thescottishdude