The Guide by Thescottishdude - HTML preview
Download the book in PDF, ePub, Kindle for a complete version.
For more 100% Free ebooks, with fast downloads, check out http://thescottishdude.tripod.com/ All ebooks on this site are written by thescottishdude. Got a question/ comment for me? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you liked “The Guide” you’ll love my 65,000 word new novel, The Phantom Conspiracy. At the cheap price of $4 you can afford to take a look at it. Go to my site to purchase The Phantom Conspiracy - take a look at the first chapter FREE and read a brief description of it, again totally FREE!
Thescottishdude - The Guide
Thescottishdude hereby gives you a nonexclusive license to use the ebook ... (The Guide). You may:
- Use the Ebook on any single computer;
- Use the Ebook on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person and more than one copy is not simultaneously;
- Copy the Ebook for archival purposes, provided any copy must contain all of the original Software’s proprietary notices.
You may not:
- Permit other individuals to use the Ebook except under the terms listed above;
- Modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- Create derivative works based on the Ebook;
- Copy the Ebook (except as specified above);
- Rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Ebook;
- Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Ebook shall remain Thescottishdude’s. The Ebook is protected by international copyright treaties. TERMINATION.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with t he limit a t ions described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Ebook.
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events or locales or persons, living or dead, save those clearly in the public domain, is purely coincidental.Copyright © 2001 by thescottishdude