Muscle Growth Guide HTML version
Muscle Growth Guide
3) Rest for 3-5 minutes between sets, because negative training is very intense on your muscles.
1) It is best to dedicate one day out of the week and do a whole workout routine focused on
negative movements only.
2) If you can hold, or lower a weight for longer than 5 seconds, consider increasing the weight as it
may be too light. If it takes you less than 3 seconds to lower a weight, consider reducing the pounds
as the weight may be too heavy.
3) Don't overtrain! Listen to your body...Stick to less sets, and once you reach a set where it's taking
you less than 3 seconds to lower a weight, STOP!
4) If you don't have a partner, you can train uni-laterally, using only one side of your body. This can
be achieved with dumbbells, machines, and cables. Your non-active side would spot or support your
As mentioned earlier, eccentric, or negative, movements have been shown to cause greater
muscle-breakdown, neural adaptations, & recruitment of Type II Muscle Fibers.
This means that you can experience better muscle growth, greater strength gains, & more
Make sure to dedicate one day a week to do an entire workout routine focused on negative
You now have the knowledge to enter the fast-lane of muscle growth. How fast you want to go is
entirely up to you...
Until next time, have an absolutely muscle-blasting workout routine!
About the Author
Faisal Khetani is a health and fitness consultant, & editor of the Dream Body newsletter. Take a look
at his website & subscribe to his newsletter to achieve fast, maximum results:
Stop Wasting Time and Effort
Begin Transforming Your Body
GAIN MASSIVE SIZE
The Largest Community On The Internet Dedicated To Educating The World About Living And Raw
Learn How to Lose Weight With Energy Generating Foods. 20 years proven Results.
Curing Painful Gout Through Natural Means - 50% Commission.