Muscle Growth Guide by Darren O' Connell - HTML preview
Download the book in PDF, ePub, Kindle for a complete version.
Muscle Growth Guide
3) Rest for 3-5 minutes between sets, because negative training is very intense on your muscles. QUICK TIPS
1) It is best to dedicate one day out of the week and do a whole workout routine focused on negative movements only.
2) If you can hold, or lower a weight for longer than 5 seconds, consider increasing the weight as it may be too light. If it takes you less than 3 seconds to lower a weight, consider reducing the pounds as the weight may be too heavy.
3) Don't overtrain! Listen to your body...Stick to less sets, and once you reach a set where it's taking you less than 3 seconds to lower a weight, STOP!
4) If you don't have a partner, you can train uni-laterally, using only one side of your body. This can be achieved with dumbbells, machines, and cables. Your non-active side would spot or support your active side.
As mentioned earlier, eccentric, or negative, movements have been shown to cause greater muscle-breakdown, neural adaptations, & recruitment of Type II Muscle Fibers.
This means that you can experience better muscle growth, greater strength gains, & more explosiveness.
Make sure to dedicate one day a week to do an entire workout routine focused on negative movements only.
You now have the knowledge to enter the fast-lane of muscle growth. How fast you want to go is entirely up to you...
Until next time, have an absolutely muscle-blasting workout routine!
About the Author
Faisal Khetani is a health and fitness consultant, & editor of the Dream Body newsletter. Take a look at his website & subscribe to his newsletter to achieve fast, maximum results:
How to get Brutally Huge Stop Wasting Time and Effort AND
Begin Transforming Your Body GAIN EXPLOSIVE
GAIN MASSIVE SIZE
Living And Raw Foods.
The Largest Community On The Internet Dedicated To Educating The World About Living And Raw Foods.