Magic Bullets Kill Sacred Cows HTML version
Magic Bullets Kill Sacred Cows
The Facts and Features Sheets (The more you tell, the more you sell)
Get yourself a note pad and answer the following questions regarding your home:
Again we’re using all your previously gathered documents to get this information
Plus some secret weapons, shush!
1. What special features does this property have? Gourmet kitchen with
spectacular mountain view, garden tub, home office, hardwood floors, tile
throughout, in ground pool, game room, new roof, appliances, carpet and
paint, extra storage, sunk-in living room, fireplace, fruit trees, circle drive,
fenced yard. What is special about this property? Write it down. Why did
you buy it? What did you like? (I would go look at a house like the one
described above, wouldn’t you?)
2. Include all high energy efficiency rated materials related to the property,
these can be gas appliances that stay, added insulation, a new hot water
heater, new windows, solar energy panels, Heat pumps, even shade trees
and five star energy rating certificates?
3. Describe everything that will remain with the property as part of the sale,
such as draperies/window dressings, ceiling fans, chandeliers, vanities,
shelving, appliances, garden equipment, sheds, garage door opener w/2
remotes, outdoor ornamentals. Also make it very clear what will not be
included with the sale.
4. Write down area facts, such as parks and recreation areas, shopping
centers, transportation lines, locations of schools, hospitals, churches, police
5. Fulfill physical, social, ego, spiritual and financial needs if you can.
If you’re not sure about some of the facts, amenities or information concerning
your area, then go get it now, Fiz, so we can use it during the construction phase
of this operation.