How to get Started Using Microsoft Access Even if You've Never Used it Before
How To Get Started Using Microsoft Access
Even If You've Never Used It Before
© 2009 Paul Barnett. All Rights Reserved.
No part of this publication may be reprinted
or reproduced without permission.
Thank you for downloading this ebook.
Over the coming weeks I am going to be showing you some cool stuff you can do in
MS Access. I will be sending out FREE videos and PDF documents demonstrating a
wealth of techniques and information.
Some samples are
• How to create a spell checker in your Access forms
• How to run Word documents from Access
• How to interface with Excel
• Determine if your date falls on a national holiday or a weekend
• How to make your text box change color depending on your data
• Control the number of records that get printed in your report
• How to import worksheets from Excel
• Handling database corruption
• Good form and bad form design
• How to duplicate one form record into another at the touch of a button
• How to email tables, queries etc right within Access
And many many more……
It does not matter which version of MS Access you are using. You are bound to find
something useful in the content you will receive.
For FREE Access ebook and videos click here
Forward this guide to your friends, email it, twitter it, blog it,
review it https://access-databases.com/