Gambling Profits HTML version
Taking the Gamble out of Gambling
4. Credit/Debit Card Overuse
Your ability to balance your credit or debit card statement might fail with online
gambling because of the temptation to play at a lot of places.
5. Inaccurate transaction documentations.
Transactions don't usually have the name of the casino you played at but instead only the
merchant bank is identified.
With this information, weigh the differences as to whether you prefer to do online
gambling or not. As long as you don't get too hooked up on it and you're enjoying
yourself, go ahead get a feel of the online world of gambling.
Online Gambling Guide to a Better Game
When gambling online, select the casino site carefully to avoid being scammed. Review
the site wisely. Don't just give your credit card number to the first site you find on the net.
Take the time to ask yourself these questions:
• Is the site authentic? Look if it is government licensed. If not, go locate another
• Does the site have a twenty four hour toll free customer service support? If not,
look for other sites.
• For slot machines and pokers, what is their smallest denomination? Look for a
variety in denominations. They should have nickels, quarters, dollar as well as
five dollar machines.
• How many versions of video poker do they offer? They should have at least three,
because this will be your basis that the site has money for the software, therefore
it can afford to pay you your winnings.
• Does the casino site have a place to record and keep track of purchases and cash
• What about customer care? Test them. By sending them an email with a question,
you can assess their customer service.
• Does this site have a good reputation? What software does it use? Know how to
collect your winnings. They should have detailed information about this.