Affiliate Masters Course by Ken Evoy - HTML preview
Download the book in PDF, ePub, Kindle for a complete version.
IntroductionThe Affiliate Masters Course is an intensive 10-DAY course on becoming a high-earning affiliate champion. How? By “building income through content,” the proven, C T P M way!
An affiliate business is one of the easiest ways to get your feet wet in ecommerce. You send visitors (i.e., potential customers) to a merchant’s Web site that you are representing. If they buy or complete a required action (for example, fill in a form), the merchant pays you a commission. Simple, right?
That, in essence, is the beauty of the affiliate concept. You can be up and building a business in record time, at minimal risk. Top-notch merchants supply everything (i.e., excellent products, ordering, credit card processing, and delivery). All you need to do is to put yourself in the path between customers and quality merchants... and earn a commission for your efforts.So what’s the best way to put yourself on that critical pathway? Follow the natural, proven CONTENTTRAFFICPRESELL MONETIZE process…
1) Recognize the fundamental reality of how people use the Web. Eliminate offline thinking of “location, location, location.” Online, people search for solutions through “information, information, information” (i.e., Content). So plan to build a tightly-niched Theme-Based Content Site.2) Do the critical up-front thinking and planning...
• develop the best site concept/theme, based on what you know and love… perhaps a hobby or past work experience can be your springboard.• brainstorm the most profitable topics related to your theme.• select the best related affiliate programs.3) Then put yourself into the click path of your visitors. Achieve this by...• delivering customer-focused Content (i.e., information that meets the needs/wishes of your target group).
• getting Targeted Traffic by building Search-Engine-Optimized pages that rank highly on a search results page. The higher the ranking, the easier it is for interested and targeted traffic to find you. More traffic means more potential sales, which means more potential commissions for you.
• PREselling (i.e., “warming up” your visitors) through valuable content that establishes credibility. Once you have that, your recommendations carry more weight. The difference in Conversion Rates between visitors who arrive PREsold to your merchant’s site via an in-context text link vs. a banner can be as high as 20-fold.
4) Eliminate dependency on any single source of income. By diversifying into other complementary Monetization models beyond affiliate programs, you reduce risk and increase stability. You are protected in case, for example, your merchant partner goes bankrupt, or shuts down its Web division, or reduces commissions, or fails on its payments.
Multiple income streams also have the potential to make every visitor to your site count. A particular offer might not spark any interest but another one may be the match that lights a fire!The C T P M process for affiliate marketing boils down to this…
Create searched-for content (the “C”) that pulls in targeted traffic (the “T”). Warm up (i.e., PREsell) your visitors so that they click on your recommendations with an open-to-buy attitude (the “P”). And then generate income through those PREsold visitors (i.e., monetize) using the low-risk affiliate model -- as a primary source of income (if you have no product or service of your own to sell) or as a profitable secondary source (the “M”).Is this process difficult?
Not at all! But do keep in mind that this is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme. You need to bring effort and passion to the table. After all, you are building more than a Web site. You are building a real business!C T P M works, if you work it! Make this your affiliate business mantra and you will succeed!Site Build It! is the only product that provides you with the C T P M process and all the tools necessary for “Top 3% Level” affiliate success.
Allan Gardyne of AssociatePrograms.com, the Internet's #1 affiliate authority, challenged an employee, who was also a Net marketing novice, to use the Site Build It! (SBI!) system to generate affiliate income. The results from his first SBI! site were so positive that Allan asked Rupert to build a second one. This one was even more successful.Rupert shares full details of his experiences at…http://www.sitesell.com/case-studies/affiliatemarketing-ag-1.htmlImportant Usability Tip…
In order to use internal links, or to “hyperlink” to the Web, you need to set certain preferences first. For internal links, please click to open this preference window. Uncheck the box beside “Open Cross-Documents Links in the Same Window.”For hyperlinking, please click to open this preference window. Then…
1) Click Browse (for Win users) or Select (Mac users). In the window that pops up, find your browser, select it, and click Open.
2) See “Connection type”? “Standard” is fine if your browse is not offered as a choice. Just ignore other settings. The default selections are OK.
3) Click OK. You’re off and running!The Affiliate Masters Course and its 10-DAY program will show you how to execute the C T P M process on your own. Each of the 10 DAYS has a
specific “Goal-of-the-DAY,” a clear target that you can easily meet. By the time you finish DAY 10’s Goal-of-the-DAY, you will have a Theme-Based Content Site up and running and generating traffic and income.
Each DAY also sets an “Ongoing Goal.” Why? Because a Web site is never “finished.” The Ongoing Goal is what you should be achieving on a regular basis. The Ongoing Goals provide the pathway for building maximal income over the following weeks and months.What’s the bottom line? Upon completion of this course, you will have the power of C T P M working for you, helping you to build a flourishing, profitable and stable online business. With the right process, you get the right results!
Be forewarned about The Affiliate Masters Course, though. The material we cover will be extensive in scope. It will require effort and commitment on your part, as does anything important that yields rewards. Most folks have to train or go to university for years to prepare to earn a substantial income stream. Your mini-university course will accomplish this by the end of this e-book.I don’t mean to scare you. All of it is manageable. Take your time to digest the information properly before you start to work on the prescribed action steps.
Use the Goals-of-the-DAY and Ongoing Goals as your guideposts, your beacons of light. Understanding the concepts will boost your confidence level in applying them. Even as adults, we never lose our need to know why things work the way they do.
It’s critical that you finish each DAY of this course before you begin the next. The DAYS build on each other. Always keep in mind that you are following a step-by-step process.
Please don’t feel that you have to rush. Work at your own pace, as time allows. This is not a race. Sometimes, you will be able to devote large blocks of time each day to the course. At other times, you may have only 15-30 minutes per day to spend on it. In this situation, it could take you a week or more to complete a “DAY” of the course. And that’s perfectly normal!
It does not matter how long it takes you to complete the course. The key is to set aside a realistic amount of time each day to “do” the course. You’ll find it was time well, no best, spent.
Final piece of advice... Print out a hard copy and make your own textbook! There is just too much information in the Affiliate Masters Course to learn by reading off a monitor screen.Underline the important parts. Add your own notes and ideas. I promise you’ll get lots and lots of great inspiration as you go along. Please, please work with a printed version of this course. If you are at all serious about following this course to build a serious income stream, start right. Here’s a super little printing utility that will allow you to print 2 or 4 pages to a single 8.5” x 11” piece of paper. It saves you paper, space, and money...http://www.fineprint.com/OK. Ready to begin DAY 1 of the course? Sound the bell. Class is in session...