7 Killer Strategies for Unlimited Traffic by Kim Roach - HTML preview
Download the book in PDF, ePub, Kindle for a complete version.
7 Killer Strategies For Unlimited TrafficIn this report, I’m going to share with you 7 killer traffic strategies for attracting thousands of visitors to your website each and every week. They include:
1. High-Profile Article Marketing
2. Forum Marketing
3. Ebook Syndication
4. Video Marketing
5. Viral Pushes
6. Ad Swaps
7. Paid Advertising
1. High-Profile Article Marketing
As you probably know, article marketing is one of the best ways to drive highly-targeted traffic to your website. However, if you re-focus your efforts towards high-profile article marketing can generate 10x as much traffic.
Instead of submitting your articles to article directories, you submit them to the top websites and blogs in your market.
So, for example, if you have a blog about sports, you could submit your articles to
http://bleacherreport.com/ , one of the most popular sports websites online. If you have a website about weddings, you could submit articles to http://www.favorideas.com/submit-wedding-articles/
Here’s a list of very popular websites that I personally submit articles to. The list below is a gold mine for building a list of thousands of subscribers. If you published just ONE really good article every day to the following websites, and had a good call to action in your resource box that sent people to your squeeze page, then you would have a highly responsive list of AT LEAST 1,000 subscribers by the end of the month.http://moneymakerinfo.blogspot.com/2008/12/im-looking-for-guest-bloggers.html (This site ranks #2 for “make money online” and they are looking for guest bloggers!
http://www.tutorialized.com (Submit your articles in the Marketing or SEO sections. This site will send traffic directly to your blog or website. So you will need to have a website set up to submit your articles here. But they can drive hundreds of visitors to your site.)
http://www.copyblogger.com (a very popular IM blog that accepts guest bloggers.)
http://blogcarnival.com/bc/ (Submit all of your articles to blog carnivals for extra traffic.) http://www.gather.com/
2. Forum MarketingForum marketing is another excellent strategy for building a list of subscribers and sending tons of traffic to your website.
Forum marketing is a highly underrated, but extremely effective strategy for building a list of subscribers, driving highly-targeted traffic, and establishing yourself as an authority in your particular market.Forums put you directly in front of your target market, making it a goldmine for driving thousands of highly targeted visitors to your website.
But keep in mind here that the key to successful forum marketing is to become an active participant in the community. Your first priority is to deliver lots of value. And that means posting highly valuable content in the forums and helping people with their questions.Once you’ve become a trusted member and delivered some great value in your posts, people will naturally want to learn more about what you have to offer. This is where your signature link comes in… You’ll want to use your signature link to send people to your squeeze page where you can build your list of subscribers. Here’s an example of a good signature line:“Find out how to get front-page Google Rankings in 24 hours with my FREE Google Domination Video series… http://www.yoursqueezepagehere.com ”
The key here is to entice them with some sort of benefit to get them tocome to your website. Keep your signature file short and to the point.You should only be promoting one page in your signature file. Don’t confuse people with multiple options.
Also keep in mind that it’s the value of your post that drives people to look at your signature. If you provide people with extraordinary value, then they will naturally want to check out more of your content.
So focus on providing value. One extremely valuable post is worth 10x
more than 20 average posts.
Here’s a list of the top Internet Marketing Forums:
Another great place to post your offer and build your list is http://marketplace.sitepoint.com
You can create free reports to give away on these forums simply by combining a collection of your article into a free PDF report. By re-purposing your articles, you will be able to generate even more traffic and subscribers.*** Always be looking for ways to re-purpose your content. There are a TON of ways to get extra mileage out of any type of content you create online.
3. Ebook SyndicationSpeaking of re-purposing your content, another excellent way to re-use your content is to combine your articles into an ebook and submit them to all of the top Ebook directories. This is an extremely powerful technique that very few marketers are taking advantage of. Simply combine your articles into a PDF ebook, which you can do with a free piece of software called NitroPDF. Here’s a list of the most popular ebook directories where you can submit your free ebooks… DocStoc
Published.com PDF PopUp to collect subscribers. Syndicating your ebook is an excellent strategy for building your list, increasing your traffic, and building links to your site.
4. Video MarketingVideo marketing is one of the best ways to tap into the massive amount of traffic on sites like YouTube, Viddler, Veoh, and Google Video.
Create 3-5 minute videos that you can post to all of the top video submission sites.
Use http://www.tubemogul.com to automate your video submissions.
5. Viral PushesOnce you have built an audience for your website and a list of subscribers, it’s now time to leverage that existing audience with some viral pushes. This is where you do some extra promotion for the best articles on your blog. For this technique to work properly, you must be promoting a killer article that over-delivers on value. Once you have a top-notch article, now it’s time to create a viral push! You can do this in a number of different ways. One of my favorite strategies is to use StumbleUpon Ads. StumbleUpon allows you to put your content in front of your target audience for just 5 cents a click.
Once people start coming to your site, they will give it a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down. By paying for this initial base of visitors, you can easily start a viral campaign that will spread throughout StumbleUpon and onto many of the other popular social sites online.Buying StumbleUpon ads is an excellent way to give your content the push it needs to get over that tipping point.
Another excellent strategy for giving your content a viral push is to ask your subscribers to tweet your article. Simply by asking your subscribers to do something specific, you will get a much higher response rate.You can also allow your readers to automatically tweet your post using Tweet Meme. Create at least one viral push every week and watch your traffic soar!
6. Ad Swaps
Once you’ve built a list of 1,000 subscribers, start using ad swaps to grow your list exponentially. This is an extremely valuable technique that can add hundreds of subscribers to your list at a time. Here are some places online where you can find other list owners who are looking to do ad swaps: http://www.imadswaps.com
7. Paid Advertising OptionsPaid advertising is another excellent option AFTER you have optimized your sales process. Here are some of the top paid advertising options for those in the Internet Marketing field…
http://www.internetmarketingsecrets.com/ (Michael Campbell)
You may also like...
Printing 101: The Definitive Guide to Different Printing Methods and Techniques Marketing by Printixels Enterprise
How to Transform Your Humble Digital Presence Into An Authoritative Figure Marketing by Jonathan Seet
Internet Marketing Manual Marketing by Mark Boyle
How to Build a World-Class Internet Lead Generation Program Marketing by Peter Geisheker