14-Day Accelerated Fat Loss Program by My Fitness Hut by Mark Dilworth - HTML preview
Download the book in PDF, ePub, Kindle for a complete version.
1. Setting Fitness Goals and Getting Started
Here is my top 10 list to get you started on the way to Blasting The Fat and getting the lean and toned body that you want:
1) Make a commitment to fitness training. This commitment trumps all other fitness commitments. Without it, you will always fall prey to the inevitable obstacles and pitfalls along the way.
2) Be willing to change your eating habits! Sixty to 70% of your fitness goal success or failure will depend on good nutrition.
3) You must change your body composition! You must increase muscle mass to become a “fat-burning machine.”
4) You must do more than cardio exercise to burn body fat and change your body composition!
5) Make a commitment to full-body strength training! Among other things, it burns fat, builds muscle and speeds up your metabolism. You may also need to change the way you workout. If you are used to working out at a slower pace, speed it up!
6) Keep a food journal. This will help you keep track of your eating habits and help you make needed changes. Keeping a food journal is critical for helping you succeed.
7) Find out your basal metabolic rate (BMR). Your BMR is the amount of daily calories your body needs to maintain itself. You will eat this amount of daily calories. You can calculate your BMR at my site: http://myfitnesshut.blogspot.com/p/basal-metabolicrate.html#.Ugx0H9LVCuI
8) Do the workouts as they are laid out. I have designed these workouts to be very intense and burn major calories.
9) Find an accountability partner such as a friend or personal trainer. This is also a critical step to help you succeed. Don’t try to do this program alone!
10) Get a fitness assessment performed by a certified personal trainer to identify your postural deficiencies, muscle imbalances, etc. The trainer can also tailor this program to your individual needs.