With a focus on India, the book Managing Start Up Enterprises takes you deep into the insights of how one can start and manage a Start Up Venture from Scratch. Here are some pointers that readers will find in minute details inside this ebook:
- What is Entrepreneurship
- Who deserves to be an entrepreneur
- What are the requisites of being an entrepreneur
- What are the pros and cons
- Ways you can start a business
- What are the different phases of starting a business
- What are the sources of funding
- Protecting your small business idea
- Understanding your business market
- Choosing your business structure
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
My name is Suhail Haque. I work as a Content Developer and Instructional Designer in a Learning Development Company in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. I am passionate about writing and like to play with words.
Please connect with me at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can even follow me on;
My strong areas are Website Content Writing, Blog Writing, Script Writing for Voice Overs & Short Films.