To Be Published in Marketplace
There is a specific process for your Marketplace eBook to be published and posted on Free-eBooks.net.
- You submit your eBook as any author usually would.
- As usual, one of our editors will review the submitted content before approving. However, this is where things differ. If our editors deem the content of your eBook to be excessively promotional, contain too much sales material or is loaded with affiliate links, then it is tagged for the ‘Marketplace’ category and an additional annual administration fee will need to be paid.
- You’ll be notified via the email you used when you submitted your book, if this is the case and your eBook has been deemed as fitting of the Marketplace category.
- You will have 7 days to decide if you’re going to proceed with having Free-eBooks.net publish your promotional eBook for the low, annual fee of $49 and give the millions of visitors to Free-eBooks.net the chance to see your book on the site that’s often listed as #1 in Google searches for “free ebooks!”.
- If you’ve already requested an additional second Category for a $9.97 fee, it will be credited towards the Marketplace admin fee (no second category listing will be awarded).
- If you don’t respond to the email notifying you about the Marketplace classification or fail to pay the appropriate administration fee, then your original eBook Submission fee(s) will be refunded in full automatically after 7 days from your original submission.