Invitation to our Subscribers
This is a special invitation to members of our Free-eBooks community. Because we appreciate and value your patronage and participation, we want to give you the first look and the opportunity to invest in Paradise Publishers Inc. the owner and publisher of Free-eBooks.net. Paradise Publishers is seeking outside financing from interested parties to accelerate our growth.
For over 7 years, Paradise Publishers has been a digital publisher and champion of independent writers, undiscovered stars and experienced authors alike. We have enjoyed consistent, double-digit growth since our inception and OVER 20,000,000 DIGITAL BOOKS have been downloaded by our nearly 4 Million avid readers and the approximately 2,400 new members who join on a daily basis.
We are offering for sale to accredited investors up to 7,500,000 shares of our common stock par value $.001 at a price of $.20 (twenty cents) per share for a total offering of $1,500,000 if all shares are subscribed for. There is no aggregate minimum amount for which Investors must subscribe so all funds received by the Company for subscriptions will be instantly available to the Company and no funds received will be returned to subscribing investors even if the total of 7,500,000 shares are not purchased. The minimum investment per subscription is $5,000.
The Company intends to use the proceeds received from the subscription as follows: (a) to fund an initial public offering of the Company’s shares at a cost of approximately $100,000 - $125,000. If subscriptions for $200,000 or more are received the Company intends to initiate an initial public offering (IPO) of its stock and will fund the balance of the expenses for the IPO from current revenues. If less than $200,000 is received, the Company will allocate all of the funds received to its marketing efforts. (b) The balance of the proceeds will be allocated as follows: Marketing (67%), staffing needs (22%), working capital (7%) and development (4%). Detailed Application of Proceeds, Valuation, Financial Projections and Audits will be made available to qualified investors.
Why Invest in Paradise Publishers?
1. Revenues continue to increase allowing us to develop additional products, sites and services, in addition to expanding into new countries.
2. The popularity and growth of eBooks continues, as eBooks now outsell traditional paper-based books via online retailers. For 2013 so far, eBooks account for nearly 25% of publisher revenue and eBook spending in the U.S. alone for 2014 is estimated to be $2.45 Billion.
3. The Free-eBooks.net flagship site is often rated #1 by Google for “free ebooks” and continues to remains in the top 5 on a consistent basis today, despite regular changes in Google’s search algorithms.
4. Paradise Publishers benefits as a ‘supplier’ of content for big name brands in the space – Apple iPad, Amazon Kindle, B&N Nook, Kobo and more.
5. The Management Team at Paradise has substantial experience and capabilities. It has already dramatically increased revenues, multiplied the subscriber base, and initiated Joint Venture projects. Strategic, sales & marketing activities have driven double-digit growth.
Highlights & Company
Track Record of Success
- Profitable & Debt Free
- Revenues Have Grown Every Year
- Nearly 4 Million Members
- 2,500 New Members Join Daily
- 250,000 Facebook Fans
- Top Search Engine Rankings
- Better Business Bureau A+ Rating
- 1.3 Million Unique Monthly Visitors
Company at a Glance:
- Parent Company: Paradise Publishers Inc.
- Est. 2006
- Staff: 16
- Registered in Nevada
Web Properties Include:
- UnlimitedEbooks.com (in development)
- TusLibros.com (in development)
Further company information and profiles available here
If you are interested and would like more detailed information about this investment opportunity and a corporate overview, simply click the button below. Please note this opportunity is only available to Accredited Investors
Please fill in the form below to request your investor package.
IMPORTANT NOTE: only accredited investors will be able to participate. Click here for Accredited Investor qualifications.