Using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch: Mobile App
Users of Apple's iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch can download our Apple App and enjoy our services directly on their device. To install the App on your device please follow these instructions:
Note: our Apple App requires that your device runs iOS 3.0 or later. If you are running an earlier iOS version, please connect your device to you computer, open iTunes and upgrade your software to the latest iOS.
- Make sure you have iTunes installed on your computer
- With your device UNCONNECTED to your computer, please download the App here. Please give iTunes a few moments to open.
- With the App description page open in your iTunes, click the grey "Free App" button. Enter your iTunes login info and proceed with the verification if not already logged in. Your download should begin.
- Once the download has finished, click on the "Apps" menu option on the left-hand side of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer. iTunes show now be 'syncing' the App to your device automatically. If this does not happen, please select your device from the lef-hand iTunes menu, and hit the grey 'sync' button (normally on the bottom right)
- Check that the App is installed on your device and disconnect the device. You are now ready to use the Free eBooks Apple App!