Or browse by category
How Can I email an eBook directly to my Kindle?
V.I.P. Members can email eBooks directly to their Kindles using these steps (sorry it's a little complicated, but we are at the mercy of Amazon's system on this one):
- Ensure that your Kindle is WiFi wireless capable (i.e. Kindle 3rd generations and later) and you are connected through a WiFi network
- You will need to add your Kindle's email address to your Profile page in Free-eBooks.net if you have not yet done so. To determine what your Kindle's email address is, please open a new browser window and visit: http://amazon.com/myk and login to your amazon.com account.
- The next page you see will be "Your Kindle Library" and a menu on the left hand side of the page.
- Please locate the link that says "Personal Document Settings" and click on it.
- At the top of the next page, you should see a section entitled "Send-to-Kindle Email Settings"
- Take note of the "name" portion of the email address associated with your device. (e.g. "name"@Kindle.com).
- Further down that same page, there should be a section entitled: "Approved Personal Document E-mail List".
- Click on the link to "Add a new approved e-mail address" and add the email address you registered to Free-eBooks.net with to the list.
- In another window go to Free-eBooks.net and log into your account.
- Go to "my profile" at the top right and scroll down to see the option “update your Kindle email”
- In the field please enter the "name" portion from step 6 so that the username looks something like "JohnDoe@free.kindle.com".
- Select the eBook on Free-eBooks.net that you would like to read. Let's use "Dark Earth" as an example: http://www.free-ebooks.net/ebook/Dark-Earth
- Click on the 'Email' (send to device) format option and then select the "Kindle" option
- Wait 1 to 15 minutes for a notification message at your registered amazon.com email address. You do NOT need to click any links or take any actions mentioned in this email; realistically this email only serves to let you know the book will automatically be sent to you Kindle
- Connect your Kindle to your wireless network if not already connected
- Return to your Kindle's home screen and check your book listing to see if your title has arrived. If after 15 minutes, your title still has not arrived, select "Sync and check for new items" in the menu from your Kindle home screen to force a sync