How can I add / download an eBook to my Kindle, SONY or other eReader?
The majority (but not all) of our books are offered in both the ePub and Mobi formats, available exclusively to VIP Members.
If you are using a Kindle, please select the Mobi format.
If you are using another eReader, please use the ePub format.
If you'd like to download Mobi or ePub formats, please register as a VIP Member here or if you are currently a Standard Member please upgrade to VIP status here. To read books on your eReader, you should:
1) Select the appropriate format (Kindle: Mobi, other eReader: ePub)
2) Save the file to a location you can recall on your computer
3) Connect your eReader to your computer
4) Your eReader should now appear on your computer in the same location you would normally find an external USB drive. (In Windows go to the 'Start' menu > 'Computer')
5) Click on the eReader and open the folders until you locate the folder where the eBooks on your eReader are stored.
6) Now copy/paste the file (eBooks) you had originally downloaded to your computer (step 2 above) to your device's eBook folder
7) Unplug your device and you're all set!