To Be Published in the Free Preview Category
There is a specific process for your Excerpt to be published and posted in the 'Free Preview' category here at Free-eBooks.net.
- You submit your eBook as any author usually would.
- As usual, one of our editors will review the submitted content before approving. However, this is where things differ. If our editors deem your eBook to be an excerpt (or not complete), then it is tagged for the ‘Free Preview’ category and an additional annual administration fee will need to be paid.
- You’ll be notified via the email you used when you submitted your book, if this is the case and your eBook has been deemed as fitting of the Free Preview category.
- You will have 7 days to decide if you’re going to proceed with having Free-eBooks.net publish your excerpt for the low, annual fee of $49 and give the millions of visitors to Free-eBooks.net the chance to see your book on the site that’s often listed as #1 in Google searches for “free ebooks!”
- If you’ve already requested an additional second Category for a $9.97 fee, it will be credited towards the Free Preview admin fee (no second category listing will be awarded).
- If you don’t respond to the email notifying you about the Free Preview classification or fail to pay the appropriate administration fee, then your original eBook Submission fee(s) will be refunded in full automatically after 7 days from your original submission.
Note: our Standard Members can download as many Free Preview as they want without it effective their monthly download quota of 5 eBooks, thus giving them an extra incentive to checkout you free preview(s).