WordPress for Beginners: Easy as 1-2-3
• Site title: ﬁll in the title of your blog or website.
• Username: choose a username. By default “admin” is ﬁlled in but for security reasons I advise you to choose another
username. This makes it harder for hackers to guess your administrator username.
• Password, twice: ﬁll in a password. For security reasons, pick a strong password that’s not easy to guess!!
• Your E-mail: ﬁll in a valid e-mail.
• Allow my site to appear in search engines like Google and Technorati: select this so your website can be found and
indexed by search engines.
Click the “Install WordPress” button after you ﬁlled in the needed information.
Step 7: installation completed
Click the “Log In” button to get access to the back ofﬁce where you can manage WordPress.
Web host with a pre-installed version of WordPress
As you can see, installing WordPress is very easy. But there are some companies offering web hosting with a WordPress 1-
click-installation. This makes it even easier to install WordPress!
Another option is managed WordPress hosting. In this case, WordPress will already be installed, together with a selection of
Check out the WordPress Codex for more information about the installation of WordPress:
If you have a question or if you need help, check out the Ofﬁctial WordPress forum:
WordPress for Beginners, Easy as 1-2-3 by WPBrix.com & WordPressNinja.com (FREE beta edition)