The Warriors Guide 2007
Are you fit enough to train?
I have designed a brief questionnaire so that
you can evaluate your current fitness and level
of health. I am very conscious that the vast
majority of my readers will be people who are
relatively out of shape both mentally,
physically and spiritually.
Before you go any further I highly suggest that
you spend 5 – 10 minutes answering the questions
below, so grab yourself a pencil and pad and
answer the following questions as honestly as
you a currently able.
1. Have you experienced unexplained weight loss in the past six
2. Have you any cuts or wounds on your feet that don't seem to
3. Do you take prescribed medications for blood pressure or a
4. Do you have a bone or joint problem that could worsen as a
result of physical activity? Do you have pain in your legs
or buttocks when you walk?
5. Do you ever become dizzy and lose your balance, or lose c
6. While resting, do you frequently experience fast, irregular
heartbeats or very slow heartbeats?
7. Do you feel pain (or general discomfort) in your chest when
you do physical activity?
8. Have you been told you have a heart condition and should only
participate in physical activity recommended by a doctor?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above, I suggest
that you consult your Doctor before you even consider altering
your diet or engaging in any form of exercise.
If you’re over 40 years old, I still suggest that you get the all
clear from your doctor.
Ok, are you fit and healthy? Let’s have a brief look at why you