My Side of the Cave - A Look at Our World With a Little Common Sense Thrown In
• He provided the internal engine system, our heart, lungs, stomach and such, that gives
us the ability to exist from birth to death.
• He gave us the operating central control system, the brain, to run this marvelous
Conclusion: This human package is fully functional, powered and capable to think, yet
flexible enough to change thought and direction. There are no spare parts and no
mistakes. We are self healing with everything being a perfect and beautiful symmetry.
The vehicle blue print
• He would have provided a protective and functional skeletal frame for capacity and
• He would have provided an outer covering to hold and protect this frame.
• He would have created an inter operational system to provide the energy to create
• He would have provided a central control system to operate and manage this power
Conclusion: This transportation package like the human package, would be perfect, fully
functional and beautiful with no mistakes and no spare parts required.
My 10 greatest cars
1933 SJ Duesenberg
1940 Packard 120
1948 Series 62 Cadillac
1957 Jaguar XKE
Austin Healey 4000
1957 Oldsmobile Starfire
1954 Mercedes Benz Gullwing 300 SL
Some other great cars that come in second include:
The Aston Martin that James Bond drove
1957 Bentley Coupe
1953 Buick Skylark
1966 Buick Riviera
1957 Chevrolet Convertible
1947 Chrysler Town Country Convertible (woody)