24 2006 8 12 21 55 5:55 AM
21. All the Krispy Kreme donut stores collectively could
make a doughnut stack as high as the Empire State Building
in only 2 minutes.
22. In 1685, New France used playing cards as currency
because of the shortage of coins.
23. In North America there are approximately 618 roller
24. If someone was to ﬂy once around the surface of the
moon, it would be equal to a round trip from New York to
25. Soldier’s disease is a term for morphine addiction.
The Civil War produced over 400,000 morphine addicts.
26. According to Scientists, vampire bat saliva is the
best known medicine for keeping blood from clotting.
27. The coliseum in Rome was used regularly for about
28. Vincent Van Gogh's "Portrait of Dr. Gachet is the
most expensive painting sold at an auction. It was
purchased for $85.2 million dollars.
29. There are about 125 million multiples (twins, triplets,
Page 3 of 49