Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
24 2006 8 12 21 55 5:55 AM
21. All the Krispy Kreme donut stores collectively could
make a doughnut stack as high as the Empire State Building
in only 2 minutes.
22. In 1685, New France used playing cards as currency
because of the shortage of coins.
23. In North America there are approximately 618 roller
24. If someone was to ﬂy once around the surface of the
moon, it would be equal to a round trip from New York to
25. Soldier’s disease is a term for morphine addiction.
The Civil War produced over 400,000 morphine addicts.
26. According to Scientists, vampire bat saliva is the
best known medicine for keeping blood from clotting.
27. The coliseum in Rome was used regularly for about
28. Vincent Van Gogh's "Portrait of Dr. Gachet is the
most expensive painting sold at an auction. It was
purchased for $85.2 million dollars.
29. There are about 125 million multiples (twins, triplets,
Page 3 of 49