24 2006 8 12 21 55 5:55 AM
11. In a lifetime, the average driver will honk 15,250
12. Buckingham Palace has over six hundred rooms.
13. Niagara Falls actually stopped ﬂowing in 1848 for
about 20 hours because there was ice that was blocking the
14. Fossilized bird droppings are one of the chief exports
of Nauru, an island nation in the Western Paciﬁc.
15. The colors yellow, red, and orange are used in fast
food restaurants because those are the colors that stimulate
16. Albert Einstein was offered the presidency of Israel
in 1952, but he declined.
17. A penguin swims at a speed of approximately 15
miles per hour.
18. A baby octopus is about the size of a ﬂea when it is
19. If all the salt were to be extracted from the Earth's
oceans, you would have enough salt to cover all of the
continents ﬁve feet deep.
20. The country of Andorra has a zero percent
Page 2 of 49