How to Migrate Your WordPress Blog to a New Host
4. Now you'll get to an even more confusing interface. Don't worry. You just need to do a few things here.
5. Firstly, you have to make sure there are a few things that are ticked. (They are ticked by default) So, you just
need to do a quick check. If they are not ticked, do it now:
● On your left, under the export setting, tick SQL
● On the right, tick STRUCTURE, Add AUTO_INCREMENT value, Enclose table and field names with
● Also, tick DATA, Use hexadecimal for binary fields
6. Because my pc screen is too small you can't see the bottom of the page. It's important, so I'm gonna attach it