Not a member?     Existing members login below:
Black Friday Blockbuster: 2x1

Career Ebooks

How to Make Meetings More Productive

Downloads: 736

Published: 2 years ago

Rating: Rated: 0 times Rate It

  • 1 star
  • 2 stars
  • 3 stars
  • 4 stars
  • 5 stars

Author: Pete Harmon

Book Description HTML  |   Report this book

How many meetings have you attended that resembled a "free-for-all" with hardly any work accomplished? Sadly, it happens every day all over the world. Wasted time is like flushing dollars down the drain. It makes no difference if you are the the "go to guy or gal" for a large Fortune 500 corporation or a small business owner, the principles are the same. Time is money and no business can affordto waste it. If you really want to show a boss you've got what it takes to move ahead in the company; or, you want to take your own business to the next level, you are in the right place.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

Pete Harmon

You may also like...

  • Yes It's Time: Why and How to Switch Careers
    Yes It's Time: Why and How to Switch Careers Career by R. M. Green
    Yes It's Time: Why and How to Switch Careers
    Yes It's Time: Why and How to Switch Careers

    Reads:
    338

    Pages:
    65

    Published:
    Nov 2014

    According to recent polls, only 30% of Americans are happy with their job. This book is for the other 70%. R.M. Green spent years in a field she didn't l...

    Formats: PDF, Kindle

  • The Art of Revolution: Don't Just Build a Business, Start a Revolution
    The Art of Revolution: Don't Just Build a Business, Start a Revolution Career by Jonathan Fields
    The Art of Revolution: Don't Just Build a Business, Start a Revolution
    The Art of Revolution: Don't Just Build a Business, Start a Revolution

    Reads:
    547

    Pages:
    66

    Published:
    Sep 2014

    What if instead of fighting to build a traditional career, body-of-work, business or brand, you could tap the power of movements and revolutions to launch and...

    Formats: PDF, Kindle

  • Driven to Succeed: How to Start Your Career after College
    Driven to Succeed: How to Start Your Career after College Career by Jason Navallo
    Driven to Succeed: How to Start Your Career after College
    Driven to Succeed: How to Start Your Career after College

    Reads:
    119

    Pages:
    37

    Published:
    Sep 2014

    This is an essential guide for all college students, recent graduates, and anyone looking to jump-start their career. From choosing a field to closing the dea...

    Formats: PDF, Kindle

  • Careers after 10th & 12th
    Careers after 10th & 12th Career by Shivam Panchal
    Careers after 10th & 12th
    Careers after 10th & 12th

    Reads:
    97

    Pages:
    662

    Published:
    Aug 2014

    In addition to empowering and guiding the student towards the right career, this book is also dedicated to providing detailed information on various career op...

    Formats: PDF, Kindle, TXT

Remove