Hearing the Voice of God
contradict his selfish nature and surrender to my leadership”.
· Jesus accomplished at the Cross all that is needed to save us. Our response is to apply it to our
(iv) Learn how to Serve
· Jn.12:26”If any man serves me let him follow me ….”
· Following Jesus is closely connected to serving Him and serving people.
· Mt.20:25-28 “Whoever desires to become great among you let him be your servant”
· Jesus rejected the leadership model of the world – position and privilege.
· Jesus modelled and taught serving : great followers are great servers.
· Kingdom Leadership = serving people and meeting needs.
(v) Share His Mission
· Mt.28:18-20 “Go therefore and make disciples of all nations … teaching them to observe all
things I have commanded you”
· This is an intentional effort to enter the lives of other people and journey with them to become
followers of Christ.
· John 21:20 – Follow Me!