Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
Dreamweaver 8 Basics
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
5. Type 80 for Char width and 10 for Num Lines.
6. Select "Physical" for text wrapping.
7. Enter some text for the Int val which will appear in the text field. For this example we
have typed "Tell how you enjoyed the latest book".
H. Insert Submit and Reset Buttons
1. Insert another line break after the "text field".
2. Insert a button (From the "Insert" menu go to the "Form" fly-out window and choose
3. Click on the button to select it. In the property inspector type "Submit" in the Button
4. Change the Value to "Send Your Order". This is the text that will appear on the button.
5. Click the "Submit Form" radio button for the action.
1. Click to the right of the "Send Your Order" button.
2. Insert another button (From the "Insert" menu go to the "Form" fly-out
window and choose "Button")
3. Click on the button to select it. In the property inspector type "Reset" in
the Button name box.
4. Change the Value to "Clear the Form ". This is the text that will appear
on the button.
5. Click the "Reset form" radio button to set the buttons action.