Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
Dreamweaver 8 Basics
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
21. Check the box for Allow Multiple. This allows the user to choose more than one item in
the list (While not practical for this particular list, it is useful for other types of lists.).
22. Click on the List Values button and enter the numbers 1 through 4 just as with the first
23. Press the Enter key.
Your form should now look similar to this:
F. Insert Radio Buttons
1. Insert another line break after the quantity list.
2. Type "Would you like your book(s) gift wrapped? Yes".
3. Insert a radio button (From the "Insert" menu go to the "Form" fly-out window and
choose "Radio Button")
4. Click on the radio button to select it. In the property inspector type "yes" in the name
field of the Radio Button. Leave the Checked value box text as "radiobutton". Choose
"Unchecked" for the initial state of the radio button.
G. Insert A Multi Line Text Field
1. Insert a line break.
2. Insert a text field (From the "Insert" menu go to the "Form" fly-out window and choose
3. Click on the text field to select it. In the property inspector type "comments" in the
TextField name box.
4. Click the Multi line radio button. This will allow the text to scroll if multiple lines of text
are entered in the text field of the form.