Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
Dreamweaver 8 Basics
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
D. Insert Checkboxes
Checkboxes are generally used to allow a person to select various items. Checkboxes allow
more than one selection to be made. In this case, the user could select hardcover books and
paperback books. Radio buttons are generally used when you want to allow the user only
1. Type in "Hardcover books $10.00 each".
2. Click on the Insert menu.
3. Click on Form.
4. Click on Checkbox. This will place a checkbox after the typed text.
5. Enter a name for the object.
6. Leave the other values in the Property Inspector as is.
7. Click at the end of the checkbox outside of it.
8. Insert a line break. Using the insert menu go to HTML, then over to Special
Characters, then select Line Break (or use the keyboard shortcut sift+enter).
9. Type in "Paperback books $5.00."
10. Click on the Insert menu.
11. Click on Form.
12. Click on Checkbox. This will place a checkbox after the typed text.
13. Enter a name for the object (paperback).
14. Leave the other values in the Property Inspector as is.
E. Insert List/Menu
1. Click in the space after the first (hardcover) checkbox.
2. Type in "Quantity".
3. Click on the Insert menu.
4. Click on Form.
5. Click on List/Menu. This will place a menu list after the typed text.
6. Enter a name for the object (quantity1 since we will have two quantity objects).