Dreamweaver 8 Basics
G. Adding Unordered (Bulleted) Lists
1. Place your cursor after the description of your page.
2. Press Enter on the keyboard.
3. Type the following text, pressing the Enter key after each entry. These three items will
later become anchor links that jump to places further down the same page.
Breeding in the Wild
Feeding in the Wild
4. Select the three lines of text.
5. Click on the unordered list button in the Property Inspector.
H. Adding Ordered (Numbered) Lists
1. Place the cursor after the bulleted list.
2. Push return/enter to move the cursor down a line.
3. Type the following text, pressing the Enter key after each entry.
Some Great Web Resources on Elephants:
https://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/elephants/ (Nature: Elephants of Africa)
https://www.livingwithelephants.org/ (Living With Elephants Foundation)
https://www.save-the-elephants.org (Save The Elephants)
3. Select the text -- Some Great Web Resources on Elephants and format with bold.
4. Select the three web URL lines.
5. Click on the Ordered list button on the Property Inspector.
6. Link these three lines to their external Web sites. (Hint: you have the URL for the link
right in the line.)