Discovery of Happiness
( d )Difficult to Adjust
Desiring to have everything you want
Worrying because you have a worrying nature
Brooding over disappointments
Having a drive for perfection in everything and by everyone
Always wanting to have your own way
Troubled by somebody else's success
Can‘t sacrifice comfort for a meaningful objective
Finding it difficult to trust anyone
I feel Happy whe n
Every day in our life we have numerous instances when we feel happy, even
under adverse circumstances, for small gestures and remarks made by others.
1. I feel happy when I am praised.
2. I feel happy when someone allows me to cry without running away.
3. I feel happy when someone really hears and understands what I am saying.
4. I feel happy when someone remembers my birthday.
5. I feel happy when I am angry and someone gives me a hug knowing that I am really
6. I feel happy when I get mail that is useful and not junk.
7. I feel happy when I get a surprise gift ... no matter the cost.
8. I feel happy when I am accepted as an individua l who is trying to do his best.
9. I feel happy when someone offers to help me without my asking him to.
10. I feel happy when someone treats me to a movie, theatre, museum, sports event or
11. I feel happy when I look up at the stars at night.
12. I feel happy when it is raining for the first time in Monsoon.
13. I feel happy when I am in the presence of an animal, a flower, or a child.
14. I feel happy when I love somebody.