Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
Discovery of Happiness
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
( d )Difficult to Adjust
Desiring to have everything you want
Worrying because you have a worrying nature
Brooding over disappointments
Having a drive for perfection in everything and by everyone
Always wanting to have your own way
Troubled by somebody else's success
Can‘t sacrifice comfort for a meaningful objective
Finding it difficult to trust anyone
I feel Happy whe n
Every day in our life we have numerous instances when we feel happy, even
under adverse circumstances, for small gestures and remarks made by others.
1. I feel happy when I am praised.
2. I feel happy when someone allows me to cry without running away.
3. I feel happy when someone really hears and understands what I am saying.
4. I feel happy when someone remembers my birthday.
5. I feel happy when I am angry and someone gives me a hug knowing that I am really
6. I feel happy when I get mail that is useful and not junk.
7. I feel happy when I get a surprise gift ... no matter the cost.
8. I feel happy when I am accepted as an individua l who is trying to do his best.
9. I feel happy when someone offers to help me without my asking him to.
10. I feel happy when someone treats me to a movie, theatre, museum, sports event or
11. I feel happy when I look up at the stars at night.
12. I feel happy when it is raining for the first time in Monsoon.
13. I feel happy when I am in the presence of an animal, a flower, or a child.
14. I feel happy when I love somebody.