Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
Design Your Own Website with WordPress
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
If you choose the Front Page Template widgets, it will look something like this:
As you get familiar with the functions of widgets, it gets easier to decide which you want and don’t want. Here’s a quick
overview of what the widgets are:
- Keeps all posts saved and organised.
- Shows a calendar on the website.
- Organize your post into categories which you create yourself.
- Display pages and other information by creating shortcuts (menus).
- User log-In – Site Admins and Website Links. (Will not use in this tutorial).
- Display the website’s pages. Can be customised.
- Displays all the recent comments made by visitors on posts etc.
- Displays all the recent posts made by you.
- Subscribers to RSS will receive automat notifications with every post made.
- Search the Website.
- When tags are used, they will be displayed in a box like window. Customizable.
- Text widgets. Great resource. Use HTML to fine tune the look of a widget.
Remember, most widgets are customizable and can be moved to whatever position desired. If you are looking for more
widgets, you can browse through widgets on WordPress.org or you can install a Custom Theme with more options.
Custom themes are a great way of creating the website you want!
P a g e