Amock Comedy Compendium
Think you know your comedy? Win a
unique prize, a pdf pack of Gurmeet
Mattu’s three Scottish comedy novels, The
Stormer, The Sex Diaries and I, Roger
Knightly, by answering the 10 easy
questions in our Comedy Quiz. The
competition is open until December 31st
2011 and you can enter by clicking HERE.
The winner will be selected from the
collected correct answers and announced
in the next issue. Editor’s decision is final
and no correspondence will be entered into.
1. What were the stage names of the five
2. Who was Bertie Wooster’s butler?
3. What is Woody Allen’s real name?
4. Who starred as Borat?
5. Who did Bing Crosby make the Road
6. Which came first, The Jerk or The Man
With Two Brains?
7. Fill in the blanks for a book by Groucho
Marx. Memoirs of A Mangy _ _ _ _ _?
8. Who played Al Bundy?
WHAT READERS SAID
The Stormer- Original, enjoyable and
down to earth. Fun reading that doesn’t
take itself too seriously.
9. Where was Charlie Chaplin born?
10. What is Lucille Ball’s middle name?
The Sex Diaries- Funny, quirky and
I, Roger Knightly- Terribly funny and
great writing style!