This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
An excerpt is a selected passage of a larger piece, hence this is not the complete book.
HTML Format is ideal for: Immediate preview in any browser, Translations
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Note: For VIP Members Only.
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
Note: For VIP Members Only.
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
Standard Members enjoy free HTML views and 5 PDF/TXT accesses per month. For Unlimited Access, please upgrade.
7 Reasons Why You Are Not Attracting
Author: Chris Tyler
Article: Fellas, let's admit it. If we could have our way, we would be able to attract just about ANY
woman that we wanted to. And of course, we wouldn't be going after the ugly Betty types. No, not
at all. Like it or not, as men, we want to be with BEAUTIFUL women. Women with sexy curves
and pretty faces. Yet, for most guys, this seems to be an impossibility. There are a multitude of
reasons for why this is, but I have compiled a top SEVEN list that I am sure every man can relate
to. So, here it goes:
1. Lack of confidence. This has to be the number one reason. Think about it. If you had all of the
confidence in the world, wouldn't you approach any woman that you wanted? Sure, you would.
Lacking confidence is not just a turn off for most women, it's also the number one inhibitor between
you and the life that you REALLY want to live.
2. Poor conversation skills with women. If you cannot talk to a woman the right way, you are not
going to be able to get much further than a friendly and totally non-sexual conversation with her.
You have to be able to spice it up a little, unless you really BELIEVE that deep down, all women
want a boring and bland kind of guy. (They don't.)
3. Using pickup lines. Sure, there are some guys that claim this is the KEY to attracting beautiful
women, but in reality, this hardly ever works out all that well. Just think about it like this, a
beautiful woman gets hit on all of the time. And guess what most guys try to use on her? That's
right! Pickup lines. so, she naturally has learned how to shut them out of her head. In short, they
won't work on her at all.
4. Following the advice of your buddies. Unless your guy friends are out there picking up magazine
centerfold models, chances are pretty good they don't know much more than you already do. And
that's a GOOD reason NOT to listen to them. After all, why get advice from another guy who's no
better off than you are?
5. Poor hygiene. You don't have to turn into the pretty boy, almost feminine kind of guy to attract
women. You DO have to be able to look presentable and come across as being able to go out in
public and make a good impression. A little basic hygiene (cologne, clean hair, clean clothes) will
go a LONG way!
6. Using gimmicks and routines. This is along the same lines as dropping pick up lines on a woman.
With routines, not only do you have to learn them and memorize what to do, they also have to come
across natural and most of them do not. Try hypnotizing a woman in a loud nightclub with flashing
lights and people bumping into you. It's not going to work. And also, just as with a pick up line, a
routine or a gimmick can come across as CHEESY just as easily as it can be seen as cool.
7. Showing desperation. When you give off the vibe that you are desperate to hook up with a
READ THIS BOOK AS
* For VIP Members Only. To access these formats usable with Kindle, Sony Reader, iPad and other readers, please upgrade