20 Straightforward Tricks to Pull in More Customers Using less of Your Time and Mone
What should my small business marketing website
incorporate to attract customers?
The primary goal of your website should be to initiate contact with a
potential customer either by email, phone, or in-person. To achieve
that, your website presentation must be engaging, enlightening, and
above all memorable. Potential clients want a little excitement, a
little respect, and an understanding that you are asking them to put
their faith in you.
The very first thing that you want to do is get their attention and interest.
Basically what you need to do is offer your client a solution for her/his pain or
problem she/he is currently experiencing. By doing that, they understand that
you have something that may help them. Only then, they are ready to explore
further what you have to offer and enter into a sales conversation with you.
To get your prospect interested, you must present marketing information
1) First you talk about the problem or pain they are experiencing.
2) Then talk about the solution to that problem or pain.
3) Then you present a story about a customer of yours, describing the
resolution of the problem with your product or service.
4) Next share some credibility, iewhatyou’ve already done for other
clients, your credentials, certifications, etc.
5) Only now, talk about the PROCESS as to how and what you do when
offering a service or how your product works for example.