Create a Book
Enter your search terms
Submit search form
Try it FREE or V.I.P.
It's Quick and Easy!
Forgot your password?
is the internet's
online source for free ebook downloads, resources and authors
147 Killer e-Publishing Strategies
This is an HTML version of the ebook and may not be properly formatted. Please view the PDF version for the original work.
Click to bookmark this page.
Click to increase font size.
Click to decrease font size.
Click to translate.
Leave a comment.
Add to Library
Add to Library
READ THIS BOOK AS
PDF Format is ideal for: PC's & Macs, iPhone, and Printing
The Text (TXT) format is the simplest format and can be read in any word processor. Plus it is printable.
The ePub format is ideal for the Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, BeBook, Bookeen, COOL-ER, Hanlin eReader, Hanvon and many other ebook readers
Mobipocket Format is ideal for: Amazon Kindle, Mobile Phones, Blackberry, Palm, IRex, ILiad, Hanlin, BeBook and other mobile devices
147 Killer ePublishing Strategies L.D Publishing 4
20 Questions To Ask Before Creating An eBook
1. What will be the title of your ebook and will it have a subtitle?
2. Will you be the only author or will there be other co-authors?
3. Will you publish a print version of your ebook?
4. How many pages will your ebook be?
5. Will your ebook contain graphics, pictures or charts?
6. Will your ebook include an appendix and index?
7. Will your ask other authors to contribute related articles to your ebook?
8. What file formats will your ebook be available in; text, pdf, exe, html,
9. Will your ebook be sold as a product or will your ebook be used as a
10. Who will be your ebook's target audience?
11. What major benefit does your ebook give your target audience?
12. Will you offer your prospects a guarantee and testimonials to read?
13. Will you include a bibliography about yourself in the ebook?
14. What personal information will you include about yourself in the ebook?
15. What colors and graphic(s) will be included on the ebook cover?
16. Will you let your prospects read free sample chapters or excerpts to
© 2001 L.D. Publishing