147 Killer e-Publishing Strategies
147 Killer ePublishing Strategies L.D Publishing 4
20 Questions To Ask Before Creating An eBook
1. What will be the title of your ebook and will it have a subtitle?
2. Will you be the only author or will there be other co-authors?
3. Will you publish a print version of your ebook?
4. How many pages will your ebook be?
5. Will your ebook contain graphics, pictures or charts?
6. Will your ebook include an appendix and index?
7. Will your ask other authors to contribute related articles to your ebook?
8. What file formats will your ebook be available in; text, pdf, exe, html,
9. Will your ebook be sold as a product or will your ebook be used as a
10. Who will be your ebook's target audience?
11. What major benefit does your ebook give your target audience?
12. Will you offer your prospects a guarantee and testimonials to read?
13. Will you include a bibliography about yourself in the ebook?
14. What personal information will you include about yourself in the ebook?
15. What colors and graphic(s) will be included on the ebook cover?
16. Will you let your prospects read free sample chapters or excerpts to
© 2001 L.D. Publishing 4