Instructions for Apple app (See below for Android Instructions)
For your computer:
- Make sure you have iTunes installed on your computer
- With your device UNCONNECTED to your computer, please download the App here. Please give iTunes
a few moments to open.
- With the App description page open in your iTunes, click the grey "Free App" button. Enter your iTunes login info and proceed with the verification if not already logged in. Your download should begin.
- Once the download has finished, click on the "Apps" menu option on the left-hand side of iTunes.
- Connect your device to your computer. iTunes show now be 'syncing' the App to your device automatically. If this does not happen, please select your device from the lef-hand iTunes menu, and hit the grey 'sync' button (normally on the bottom right)
- Check that the App is installed on your device and disconnect the device. You are now ready to use the Free eBooks Apple App!
For your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch:
- Open the Apple Store application
- Search for "Free eBooks"
- Find our app which looks like this image >
- Click "FREE" and then "INSTALL"
- You're ready to start reading on your device!
Note: Our Apple App requires that your device runs iOS 3.0 or later. If you are running an earlier iOS version,
please connect your device to you computer, open iTunes and upgrade your software to the latest iOS.
Instructions for Android app
From a web browser:
- You can download the app directly from your computer or device through a web browser by visiting:
- Click on the Android "Market" icon or appropriate icon on your device to open the Android marketplace
- Click the top right search icon (Magnifying glass)
- In the text box type "ebooks.net" (without quotes) and hit the search button
- Click on the listing to visit the app page
- You will see a blue 'Install' button
- Click this button to go to the payment page and get the App
- Let Amazon.com send you the App directly: click here
Free-eBooks.net, Paradise Publishers Inc.